Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sharing the positive energy

May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

This is a prayer of St Theresa, AKA St. Therese of Lisieux.  I found it taped to a file cabinet at work, copied it and put it back.  I had to do some internet searches to find the author.  Sometimes comfort & care come in the most mysterious ways.  Drink them in as they come, they serve to fill the reservoir of self.  I know I need it to get up every day & do my best to raise MrD the best I can and to be a good person at the same time.